Would you like to work but also broaden your knowledge at the same time? Would you like to work with excavators and everything that comes with it? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for BBL / BOL students to join our mechanics in the workshop and on the road. During your apprenticeship as a mechanic, you will learn everything about Doosan excavators so that you are immediately ready to start working with us after your training.
- In practice, you will be linked to an in-house or field service technician, who will guide you to master the technical matters and theory.
- MBO level.
We like to keep repeating that Staad is our joint company. Important building blocks are treating each other with respect, making an effort for each other, customers and suppliers, fulfilling agreements and holding each other accountable in fulfilling these agreements. Because we ask ourselves; What goes well today, can be even better tomorrow, also points for improvement from internally that are tackled. By coordinating matters with each other, we create a smoothly running organization in which it is pleasant to work. Have you become curious about your potential colleagues, apply!
• A pleasant working environment in which you want to enjoy going to work;
• Focus on developing yourself as an individual and in the group;
• Working as a (close) real team;
• Constantly wanting to lead the way in new technology and machines;
• Safe and clean working environment;
• Constant attention and opportunities for training and personal development;
• Create your own career opportunities.
We have a product specialist for your region