Do you like to be in contact with customers? Do you enjoy helping drivers get back on track in the event of a breakdown by providing them with telephone support? Would you like to be busy scheduling our service technicians as efficiently as possible? Do you want to provide our customers with the highest possible technical service? And do you have the technical knowledge in-house that you can apply immediately to help customers in the event of a malfunction and do you see it as a challenge to work on multiple assignments at the same time? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a service planner to join the team. Together you ensure that service technicians are scheduled for maintenance and servicing. You will also provide the first technical service by telephone if this is possible.
- Responsible for efficient scheduling of service technicians
- Ensures that service requests are resolved quickly and effectively
- Schedule maintenance and repairs for service technicians
- Help customers by phone with your technical knowledge
We like to keep repeating that Staad is our joint company. Important building blocks are: treating each other with respect, making an effort for each other, customers and suppliers, fulfilling agreements and holding each other accountable in fulfilling these agreements. Because we ask ourselves; What goes well today, can be even better tomorrow, also points for improvement from internally that are tackled. By coordinating matters with each other, we create a smoothly running organization in which it is pleasant to work. Have you become curious about your potential colleagues, come and apply!
• A pleasant working environment in which you want to enjoy going to work;
• Focus on developing yourself as an individual and in the group;
• Working as a (close) real team;
• Constantly wanting to lead the way in new technology and machines;
• Safe and clean working environment;
• Constant attention and opportunities for training and personal development;
• Create your own career opportunities.
We have a product specialist for your region