Are you enthusiastic about the latest developments in the field of electric excavators? Don't you turn your hands around changing filters? Are you not shocked when you see a valve block with all kinds of hoses and pipes? Are you customer focused? Would you like to help our customer? And get his machine up and running ? Then we are looking for you!
Your key responsibilities
• Inspect, maintain, repair and resolve faults on vehicles or machines;
• On the road with our own service bus to provide our customer with an optimally performing machine;
• Knowledge of electrical engineering;
• You have a completed MBO education.
What do we offer you ?
We don't want to be just another workplace. We offer a safe and familiar working environment where there is room to take on any challenge. We are a young and fast-growing family business, where, in addition to hard work, you are the main focus. If you are comfortable in your own skin, the cooperation is pleasant, you do work that completely suits you, then you can also switch with the entire team and move mountains of work.
We like to keep repeating that Staad is our joint company. Important building blocks are treating each other with respect, making an effort for each other, customers and suppliers, fulfilling agreements and holding each other accountable in fulfilling these agreements. Because we ask ourselves; What goes well today, can be even better tomorrow, also points for improvement from internally that are tackled. By coordinating matters with each other, we create a smoothly running organization in which it is pleasant to work. Have you become curious about your potential colleagues, apply!
• A pleasant working environment in which you want to enjoy going to work;
• Focus on developing yourself as an individual and in the group;
• Working as a (close) real team;
• Constantly wanting to lead the way in new technology and machines;
• Safe and clean working environment;
• Constant attention and opportunities for training and personal development;
• Create your own career opportunities.
We have a product specialist for your region